Spring Creek Senior Partners would like to thank all of our current as well as our past volunteers for their dedication, commitment and loyalty. National Volunteer Week, April 18 -24, 2021, is about inspiring, recognizing and encouraging people to seek out imaginative ways to engage in their communities. It’s about demonstrating that by working together, we have the power to meet our challenges and accomplish our goals.
“Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Spring Creek Senior Partners is currently looking for Volunteers, if you would like to join our Volunteer Program, please call Trichna Parris at 347-528-6776
Tips on how to protect yourself and loved ones from the CORONAVIRUS
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use a tissue or flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid being around people who present with cold or flu-like symptoms
- CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering
- Social distancing – keep a safe distance between Yourself and others
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
People with Covid-19 have a wide range of symptoms – ranging from mild to severe illnesses. Symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. The possible symptoms are as follow.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or Runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you experience any of those symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider or stop by the Old Management Office at 1279 Delmar Loop
- PILATES (Virtual thru Zoom): Exercises designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, posture and enhance mental awareness.
- STRONGER LONGER (Virtual thru Zoom): Get strong from the inside out, total body movements to challenge the neuromuscular system, a series of movements, which concentrates on core strength, posture, balance and flexibility.
- HEALTH & NUTRITION (Virtual thru Zoom): Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy.
- TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP (Virtual thru Zoom): The goal is to teach our seniors the value and importance of social media as well certain platforms like Zoom, Facebook, Skype, Facetime etc.
PLEASE RSVP FOR EVENTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN by calling 718-348-7620.